- Four large and three small marshmallows
- heavy (white) coverstock paper
- hole punch
- soda straws
- two highlighter markers (one yellow and one blue)
- scotch tape
- aluminum foil
- 15-30 min of time.
First, get the pattern by clicking here
and print it out on thick cardstock (consult your printer's user manual to make sure you're able to print on cardstock).
- Cut out all pieces ("1" and "2" rectangles, "tiled" larger rectangle, triangle and circle) with scissors
- Color large rectangle blue (with marker) and inside triangle of circle yellow (with marker)
- Punch holes at indicated small circles (three in large rectangle and one inside circle (fold in half and punch in middle)
- Slightly overlapping, tape together two small rectangles, end-to end. Tape again to make a cylinder (slightly overlapping, approx. 1/2 inch)
- Wedge three large marshmallows, side-by-side and flat sides up, into cylinder.