Each of these people have gained my admiration and respect for one reason or another. I believe they all would provide excellent conversation and I would have a golden opportunity to learn something.
- Tell us who you would like to meet. Post in our forum.
- Find your own Top 10 People. Find some great biographies of astronomers and astronauts.
- Speaking of meeting, imagine what it's like to meet your new baby daughter on returning to Earth from the International Space Station.
- Forum Post of the Day:
Subject: Eclipses of the sun - History
"My sister has recently discovered an old family diary written in the 1800's. In the diary the author mentions seeing an eclipse of the sun in the afternoon of the 26th of May. He was writing from southern Quebec, Canada. Can anyone confirm in what year there was any kind of eclipse of the sun visible from southern Quebec on the 26th of May? Thanks in advance"
- Do you or someone you know like music? Check out these Top Space Rock - Pop Songs.
Don't forget to read and/or post in our Forum.
Looking for a Christmas or Hannukah gift for your amateur astronomer or space enthusiast? Check out our Gift Guide
* Spotlight: Check out what's new in our New Space & Astronomy Pictures Section.